Halls of residence accommodation
During your Pilgrims course at the University of Galway you can choose to stay on campus at the halls of residence. They are located within a very short walk to classrooms.
Half-board meal provision is included in the accommodation package. Meals are provided in canteens throughout the campus. On check-in you will receive a lanyard with a daily credit to use for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Halls of residence features:
- Single rooms with en-suite shower and toilet facilities
- All accommodation are self-catering: microwave, induction hob cooktops, (cutlery, basic kitchen utensils provided).
- Bed linen and towels provided
- Half-board included (lunch and dinner)
- Access to a shared kitchen for light cooking and tea & coffee making facilities
- Mini supermarket on campus
- Pay as you go launderette on campus
If you wish to book accommodation as part of your reservation, please make sure you select it when you place your booking. To book your course click here.
If you need any assistance or have any queries send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org