- Transforming past barriers into opportunities for influence now and in the future.
- Training for future success
- Effective strategies for effective communication
- Be confident in international situations
- Be the speaker you want to be
- Get results for you and your company
- Professional and personal development
We are committed to transforming:
- Your lack of confidence into confident self-expression.
- Your personal communicative resistances into positive, expressive flow and ease.
- Your fear of not being good enough into identifying and communicating from a position of self-esteem and self-respect.
- Your difficulties in finding the right words into freedom to fully express and communicate with what words you already have.
- Your barriers from the past into opportunities for influencing now and in the future.
- Your focus on what you are doing into awareness of the power of who you are being.
- Your concerns for personal security into openness to experiment and learn from mistakes.
Challenging participants and our coaches to take themselves from what is predictable to what is possible.
Inspiring participants to be the international communicators they want to be.
Providing an environment where taking risks is encouraged and safe.
Innovation and creativity to facilitate impactful outcomes.
Transformative coaching as opposed to informative training.
Creating communities of inspired people.
Flexibility to "Orchestrate" the course for maximum impact with participants.
Here is a video testimonial from one of our participants.
The Pilgrims Course
Director at a Logistics Company
"The main thing for me is that I started to think in English and not translate. I feel confident when I speak English. What has really helped me is to realise there is nothing to be afraid of. And it is not necessary to be absolutely accurate, but just to be clear. "
The Pilgrims Course
Spain"What I got from the Pilgrims Course was more confidence and now I really believe in myself. I didn’t fix my English, I found myself. I don’t worry about mistakes, I feel good."
Pilgrims is happy to announce the launch of the Pilgrims Canterbury Blog.
We want to help you improve your English, so head over there and see all the tips we have for you.
All our trainers and past participants will be sharing their experiences in order to help you overcome tha challenges of learning English.
- Pilgrims Teacher Training 2013 Summer Courses are now available to book!
Head over to our course information page for a complete list of all the teacher training courses available next summer.
Remember that you can apply for EU Funding in order to cover the cost of your course. We have all the details for you on our funding information page.